What is Crowd Funding?
Crowdfunding allows you to get a lot of money from a lot of people until you reach your funding goal. You post your business pitch to investors online, you spread the word, and people invest in your business if you and your company are compelling.
Crowdfunding allows entrepreneurs to get the funding they need while building a loyal customer base of people personally invested in seeing the business succeed. Businesses can get a loan for up to $1 million dollars. Instead of borrowing money from a bank, you’re borrowing money from individuals who are also your customers, getting you money from a lot of people who are interested in buying your products and seeing your business succeed.
About Crowdfunding Consulting:
- Get funding from people who like your business.
- You don’t pay back the money, you only give rewards.
- You can’t be denied by a bank because there is no credit criterion.
- Our experts help you through the whole process.
- Start your business with lots of excited customers.
Common uses for crowdfunding are:
- Get funding for your business or startup.
- Quit your job, start working for yourself.
- Gain valuable feedback about your idea.
- Find & excite to your first customers.
You can grow your business with a loan up to $1 million without working with a bank or giving up control! This type of funding is great for your existing businesses or startups, building a loyal customer base, and getting local support to help your business succeed!