If you are looking to buy an existing hotel property, to build a new ground-up, to refinance a maturing loan for better terms, or to fund a renovation, we provide hotel financing to owners and developers for full-service hotels for every major chain (in addition to boutique and independent hotels). We offer immediate access to industry experts who can get your loan closed quickly.
Edward Voccola & Co. LLC has long-lasting lending relationships with its network of correspondent hotel lenders that is comprised of life insurance companies, banks, agencies, and conduits. Our lenders provide us limitless capital sources using debt & equity that enables us to provide our clients with a broad range of highly competitive hospitality financing options and loan products.
- Loan amount up to $100 million
- High loan-to-cost (up to 75%) which include hard & soft costs, FF&E, ‘PIPs’, and closing costs
- Interest Rates as low as 4%
- Franchised hotels or upscale independent/boutique properties
- Non-Recourse, limited-full performance based burn off
- Experts who can get your hotel loan closed in a simple, efficient, and quick manner
New construction loans are currently available for the franchisor and/or municipality. These loans are generally short-term (3-5 years) with the first two years interest only. After the term expires, owners typically refinance and obtain traditional financing at a lower rate and 25-year amortization.
Peach Capital is able to thoroughly structure a capex loan to meet the franchise’s specific needs and the requirements of their senior mortgage through several loan and lease options.
Capex financing can provide up to 20% of the total project costs for a new construction project. This allows the developer to more easily secure construction financing as this lowers the overall risk to a potential construction lender.
We provide Capex/FF&E financing for:
- Hotel Renovations
- Property Improvement Plans (‘PIPs’)
- Brand Conversions
- Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment (FF&E) carve out for new construction
These loans typically range from $200,000 to $10 million and are amortized over the useful life of the improvements (usually 3-10 years). We can close a loan in two days.
SBA Hotel Loans – Refinance, Purchase, Construction, and Renovation
- Construction financing is available for qualified borrowers, especially in area with a growing economy
- The 7A and 504 programs can accommodate loans up to $15 million
- Independent hotels & motels are financeable
- Flagged properties are slightly easier to finance in the current market, but there are options for independents
- 15% down is possible for experienced hotel owners, otherwise 20% is the norm
- PIPs and renovations are eligible to be financed
- FF&E can be financed
Bridge and Hard Money Financing
We offer hospitality bridge and hard money financing on a short-term basis up to $10 million or 70% of stabilized value for:
- Discounted Purchase Options (DPO)
- Note Purchase
These loans can be closed in as little as two weeks, allowing a buyer to quickly acquire, renovate, and stabilize the property until permanent financing can be sourced. Whether it’s buying properties or financing current debt, a hotel owner can be confident in Peach Capital’s ability to move expeditiously, enabling them to close quickly on the transaction and have the capital necessary to complete the renovation on a brand conversion.